The four-point is a fold that you may want to use when you wish to give the impression of sparing no expense of time or effort in your appearance. Although it may look difficult to achieve, it is really no harder than any of the other folds.
1) Open the square and lay it out with the corners arranged in a diamond
2) Fold the bottom corner up to meet the top corner, forming a triangle
3) Fold the bottom right corner up to just left of the top corner as shown
4) Now fold the bottom left corner up to just right of the top corner
5) Now turn the square around and place it in pocket